People are consistently moving to Trussville, AL! And when considering this beautiful community, many ask themselves, "should I buy or rent a home in Trussville?" With interest rates at record lows and inventory "bouncing" up and down, now may be a perfect opportunity to become a Trussville Home Buyer!
Perhaps you should ask a qualified Realtor, "Why buy instead of rent in Trussville, AL?" Here are some Tips for Renters and Buyers.
Pros of Renting:
1. No risk -- no investment, no potential for loss.
2. No (or low) maintenance -- the landlord/property owner does most repairs!
3. No property tax bills . . . no mortgage.
4. Mobility -- able to move frequently without the effort of selling.
Pros of Buying/Owning:
1. Feeling of accomplishment or achievement (status).
2. Equity build-up . . . hedge against inflation. ("forced" savings . . . how much are you saving now?)
3. Tax deductions -- interest and taxes. (If you're renting, you're paying these anyway for the home owner . . . but you get no deduction!)
4. You decide what pets, flooring, paint colors, etc. to have!
5. Stability -- you fix most of your costs -- another hedge against inflation.
6. The American Dream -- you (probably) have the largest investment of your life!
If you'd like some professional advice on these matters, please call Bonnie Hicks 205-915-7653 for a FREE, no-obligation Home Buyer Consultation. Find out if buying or renting makes the most sense for you!